Most attorneys are focused on building out the expertise and practice capabilities needed to tackle every client need. Relatively few focus on delivering the absolute best client service. Not good service—the absolute best. The BTI Client Service All-Stars are the exception: serving the client better than anyone else.
14 years of research illustrates how hard it is and how strong a performance is needed to join the ranks of the BTI Client Service All-Stars. Just as a reminder—no attorney can self-nominate, refer a client to be interviewed, pay or otherwise find a way into the report. BTI went straight to the source—the general counsel and decision makers for legal services—to find out exactly which attorneys are truly delivering superior client service. We provide no lists, suggestions or menus—you earn this one on your own. This makes the congratulations all the more heartfelt and hard won.
- First, congratulations go to H. Rodgin Cohen, Senior Chairman, Sullivan & Cromwell, who is a 13-year All-Star and the sole member of the BTI Client Service Hall of Fame.
- Only 3 attorneys deliver a 5-year continuous All-Star Performance:
– Leslie A. Lanusse, Partner, Adams and Reese
– William H. Pickering, Shareholder, Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel
– Kim J. Walker, Partner, Faegre Baker Daniels
- 5 firms are on top with 7 All-Stars each—more than any other firm:
– Alston & Bird
– Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
– Jones Day
– K&L Gates
– Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
- 2015 sets a record for the number of Associates nominated as BTI Client Service All-Stars:
– Jason W. Howard, Senior Associate, Alston & Bird
– Kathryn E. Johnstone, Associate, Baker & McKenzie
– Joel P. Stark, Associate, Baker & McKenzie
– Scott R. Davis, Associate, Beirne, Maynard & Parsons
– Jessica L. Nelson, Associate, Hinshaw & Culbertson
– Jayson L. Cohen, Associate, Morrison & Foerster
– Terry L. Gage, Associate, Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr
Please join me in congratulating each and every one of the 354 BTI Client Service All-Stars who are reinventing client service. Click here for your complimentary copy of the BTI Client Service All-Stars 2015.