The economy may be uncertain — but client’s litigation spending is anything but. Litigation is set for its 3rd year in a row of increased spending. Granted — it’s more selective than in the last 2 years — and law firms will have to work harder to capture it — but those who do will be handsomely rewarded.
Our latest research is complete and our new report BTI Litigation Outlook 2023: Litigation Spending in the Uncertain Economy and Beyond is available now. This is the only report to map out the specific opportunities and the new business development tactics to capture this increased spending.
Here’s how the litigation world is shaping for up 2023:
- 52% of large clients are increasing their litigation budgets
- More clients are going to rely on outside counsel
- Clients are more inclined to use existing counsel than they have in years
- Rates are headed up in most segments
- 6 industries spending a ton on litigation — spot them and learn the business development tactics working today
You have only 1 authoritative source to decipher the new market dynamics, seize the opportunity as the economy is on its way to the next normal — The BTI Litigation Outlook 2023.