M&A activity is about to set a record — 71% of large corporations will be pursuing acquisitions by October 30, 2021. This is the largest number of acquisitive companies to come along in 30 years.
And that’s just the beginning:
- Values are headed up — some deal categories by 19%
- Clients are pursuing more mega deals
- Top decision makers expect a surge in smaller private deals
- Large and public deals will see increased activity
- Private deals will generate record activity and fees
- 5 industries will be especially robust in almost all deal size groups
You have only one source to map out the opportunities:
BTI M&A Outlook 2022: A Whole New World of M&A
Get there first and learn exactly how clients are picking their M&A firms, dealing with all the firms getting into this market, and the industries where the action is.