We Help our clients Pandemic update Discover the cyber

For 30 years, we’ve helped our clients strategically drive revenue, boost performance, attract and retain clients, develop more business in new and existing markets, and create enduring relationships with our data-driven customized programs and solutions tailored to meet each client’s specific and unique needs.

Helping you build robust and enduring client relationships the right way

With customized world-class and data-driven client feedback solutions

Client Feedback 

We help reveal powerful and defining client insights you simply can’t get anywhere else through world-class feedback.

Business Development

We help you and your firm catapult your business development skills, culture, and mindset—fast.

Client Service

We help you redefine how and what clients think about you and your law firm today and for the future. 

Latest Insights

We examine the market from your client’s perspective to help you benchmark how clients acquire law firms.

Latest Insights from The Mad Clientist

The Mad Clientist

One Hint to Nail New Business Right Now

The largest legal spenders are hiring law firms with new expectations. Each and every hiring decision is subject to these new demands. The biggest of these new demands — using more associates on their new matters. 40% of clients are including use of associates in their final hiring decisions. An…
The Mad Clientist

Clients See 3 Choices As Courts Are Clogged

Going remote is stealing all the thunder. While the world talks about the very real pressures and issues thrust upon us all, top legal decision makers still have to manage their legal issues and caseloads. They tell us they really only have a few choices. These include: Using Leverage to…
The Mad Clientist

60% of Associates See Serious Empathy from Firm, But Doubt Creeping Back In

Law firms are doing a good job empathizing with associates. 60% feel understood, looked after, and kept in the loop. The remaining 40% don’t share the same enthusiasm. Here is what some of the 289 associates we surveyed told us about their law firms. The empathetic firms: “We are having…
The Mad Clientist

10% of Clients Like Sitting Through Your Pitch – Why This Spells Trouble

It’s nothing personal. 55% of clients actively dislike sitting through law firm pitches, and another 35% say they merely tolerate them. This leaves a scant 10% of clients liking law firm pitches. This insight frames your pitches in a whole new way. They have to want to sit through your…
Fill out my online form.