A wake-up call for law firms around the world as global concerns surge in the rapidly expanding field of Cybersecurity & Data Privacy, this critical developing practice area is demanding law firms be well-informed … and well-positioned.
The opportunities for law firms are enormous. We talked to more than 250 top legal decision makers including Chief Compliance Officers, Chief Privacy Officers, Chief Privacy Counsel—about their top concerns, issues, strategies, which firms are leading the way and what firms can do to emerge and establish themselves.
We’re sharing the compelling insights we learned with you in our BTI Cybersecurity & Data Privacy 2020 report to help your firm become and stay well-positioned today—and for the future.
• Exactly what clients want in a Cybersecurity & Data Privacy law firm
• How to effectively market and position your firm
• Where and why each of the following will experience continued growth
• Client service priorities and how they will change for 7 key areas
• In-house counsel top priorities
• Outside counsel management strategies
• Clients’ risk reduction and management strategies
• Exactly where clients rank law firms in 7 key segments of this market
• BTI’s CyberSavvy 16—the law firms clients look to first